Instant download and all chapter Solution Manual for Human Resource Selection 6th Edition by Gatewood
View free sample of Solution Manual for Human Resource Selection 6th Edition by Gatewood:
What is Manual for Human Resource Selection 6th Edition by Gatewood
Where you can download Manual for Human Resource Selection 6th Edition by Gatewood?
Human Resource Selection 6th Edition by Gatewood, Feild & Barrick, offers advanced treatment of the technical issues involved in developing and implementing selection programs within organizations. The authors emphasize up-to-date research and applications for those already working in selection and engage with current examples and exhibits. This streamlined text covers legal, global and ethical concerns, psychometric measurement concepts, job analysis, predictors of job performance and criteria measures.
This leading text offers an advanced treatment of the technical issues involved in developing and implementing selection programs within organizations. The new edition offers the most thorough and up-to-date coverage of HR selection on the market and is appropriate for upper-level undergraduate and graduate courses in management and industrial/organizational psychology departments, as well as for corporate HR departments.
Table of Contents
PART I. AN OVERVIEW OF HUMAN RESOURCE SELECTION
1. An Introduction to Selection.
2. Legal Issues in Selection.
PART II. FOUNDATIONS OF MEASUREMENT FOR HUMAN RESOURCE SELECTION.
3. Human Resource Measurement in Selection.
4. Reliability of Selection Measures.
5. Validity of Selection Measures.
6. Strategies for Selection Decision Making.
PART III. JOB ANALYSIS IN HUMAN RESOURCE SELECTION.
7. Preparing for Job Analysis: An Overview
8. Applying Job Analysis Techniques.
9. Incorporating Job Analysis Results in Selection Measures.
PART IV. PREDICTORS OF JOB PERFORMANCE.
10. Application Forms, Training and Experience Evaluations, and Reference Checks.
11. Weighted Application Blanks and Biographical Data.
12. The Selection Interview. 13. Ability Tests. 14. Personality Assessment.
15. Performance Tests and Assessment Centers.
16. Integrity Testing, Drug Testing, and Graphology.
PART V. CRITERIA MEASURES
17.Measurement of Job Performance.
Full download link
Hardcover: 752 pages
Publisher: Cengage Learning; 6 edition (February 13, 2007)
People Also Search:
human resource selection 6th edition
human resource selection 6th edition gatewood
human resource selection 6th edition test bank
human resource selection gatewood 6th edition